Should you have some money left to invest, we got some rockstar ideas! The Dividend Rock Star list shows over 300 stocks. We decided to pull out the best ideas for three categories: classics, good opportunities, and high yields. There is undoubtedly something for you among these 22 ideas!
Download the Dividend Rock Star List Now!
- Mike and Vero quickly summarize what the Dividend Rock Star List is. Get the full episode on the list here.
- The classics could be described as well-known companies that no one would be surprised to hear us discuss. In the technology sector, we can find Broadcom (AVGO), Apple (AAPL), Texas Instruments (TXN) and Microsoft (MSFT). Mike reminds us why they represent good options for investors.
- Alimentation Couche-Tard (ATD.TO) has more than doubled in the last 5 years. It also shows double-digit dividend growth. However, it still offers an attractive PE ratio and its growth vectors deserve your attention.
- With what happened with Silicone Valley Bank and considering the Economy, many investors may wonder if it’s still safe to add a bank? National Bank (NA.TO) may be the answer.
- A classic in the classics: Canadian National Railway (CNR/CNR.TO)! Railroads won’t go anywhere and this business model should please investors.
- The Good Opportunities category includes companies Mike likes but that the market ignores. Air Products and Chemicals (APD) and CCL Industries (CCL.B.TO) are halfway between materials and consumer goods and this is what caught Mike’s attention.
- Genuine Parts (GPC) is a dividend king. It is also stable… and boring! Which is what makes it attractive.
- According to Mike, Intact Financial (IFC.TO) is the best insurance company. This low-yield, high-growth stock expects to expand in US and Europe.
- REITs have struggled for a while now, which can offer some stock appreciation to investors. We discuss Equinix (EQIX) and American Tower (AMT).
- High-interest rates are impacting housing starts and the construction field in general. However, this will lead people to renovate instead of buying new, which can benefit some companies like Richelieu Hardware (RCH.TO).
- Jamieson Wellness (JWEL.TO), is a consumer staples business and a leader in its market. Its weak guidance for 2023 may have created an entry point.
- To fit in the High Yields, we went with companies showing a minimum yield of 4%. While investors must remain cautious with high yields, there are some good options too. One is AbbVie (ABBV).
- During its quarterly review, TD Bank (TD) stood out as an opportunity among Canadian Banks.
- REITs are often attractive to retirees. Crown Castle (CCI), CubeSmart (CUBE) and Extra Space Storage (EXR) currently deserve investors’ attention.
- Despite a demanding environment, Canadian Tire Corp (CTC.A.TO) should continue to show stable growth in the next couple of years.
- The Energy sector was hit by bad news recently. It was the case for TC Energy and Enbridge, but Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ.TO) seems different.
Have a listen to Mike’s spin-off podcast The Moose on The Loose! A 10-min daily episode about the stock market!
Let’s see what happened during Q1 for the 6 banks. There’s also a note for EQ Bank at the end of the video.
How about we help you narrow your research and focus on high-quality stocks? Wouldn’t having a list of companies with solid metrics and robust business models be nice? This is what you can find in the Dividend Rock Stars!
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Top Stocks for 2023 booklet now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.